Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a new map
after testing the two maps with multiple ppl, i have made some changes. First I enlarged the surrounding cylinder in chipsunf2 then i made rc_compact into an arena map. So now this should be the last time i upload these maps to the server. (sorry about this whole mess, its my first time.... :/)

Attached Files
.zip   maps.zip (Size: 129.56 KB / Downloads: 7)
Well for a first time that is some pretty damn good work. I wouldn't even know where to start.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
at the beginning usually helps, and that's presumably where PunkGirl did... some good maps there.
Find the easter egg^_^
The maps are installed on my server. There may be a problem with people who d/l the previous versions not matching the current versions.

So people d/l you rmaps here and then connect to the server.
erm.... unfortuantly rc_compact had a deleted entity (i have no idea how this happened). I fixed the error, i've also retested this map and now for rc_compact version 1.5.... I am really sorry about this and if i have to update this map anymore, i think i'm gonna pull my hair out.

Attached Files
.zip   rc_compact.zip (Size: 64.49 KB / Downloads: 8)
The latest versions of pG's maps are on my server:

_Enter Here 2
I put rc_compact on the GRITS Ricochet server
It is a arena map and has some cool jumps and ricochet shots but it has to be called up by an admin
admin_map rc_compact
I will put it on the rotation after more people download it although it is a very quick d/l
working on the other PunkGiRl map now rc_chipsnuf2
ok rc_chipsnuf2 is on the GRITS Ricochet server...although it did kick me when I called it up it seems to be ok running
Please let me know any problems that occur especially if the map happens to crash the server
thanks