Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new shed
He just weighed in as 104 lbs... man i gotta gain some weight i weigh 68 lbs this is crazy i always thought i was tiny, but not that tiny sheesh
considering you said you were smaller than he is... then I'm not surprised...:)
DAMN 68 pounds!?!?!
you need to go on a diet :lol:

i thought i was light at 160 lbs.
i wanna gain about 20 more lbs
done WOOHOO!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

and you are still married??
things like building sheds and wallpapering bathrooms are the cause of many a divorce.
Looks good...now lets see what happens when it rains:thumb:
It's gonna be a dual purpose gaming centre / secondary marital bed for when he's miss behaving...
Looks nice frito..maybe now you can talk to me again on msn lol
Everytime..hey bbl workin on the SHED
I see how it is...need to get your priorties in line lol
:D:D
Yeah, I heard that a lot...:)
well you wont hear it anymore thank god, and yes I am still married, but we did have a few spats along the way, she said i was a "bad boss" when we were working on it togther. but that is because I knew what I was trying to say and she didnt, and for some reason even when I was talking really loud she still didnt understand....go figure.

frito
hmm. is she a foreigner? because they seem not to understand that talking louder makes things far far easier to understand... wait you did speak SLOWLY too right?:)
yes i did, and in a very sarcatic way too, so i dont understand why she was getting mad and didnt understand
This is probably why I'm still unmarried, I guess still living with my parents might have something to do with it as well. B)
i divorced my parents when I moved out at the age of 13:)
Looks like the people behind you need some new patio funiture.
Now if he got that for them, there could be divorce lawyers involved!
You should love your parents anyway, otherwise we wouldn't be talking to you, anything else is material.
Do I love my parents... ? Erm... I'd say no... Do I respect them... ? Erm... I'd say not really... Do I treat them differently than I would other people who did the same things... ? Definately not.

Would I put them in a shed... maybe only that would require me having a garden or at least some area of space to put one!
yeah the people "behind" next to me are skanks, the wife and I would mow there lawn for them last year and the people down the street did it the year before, they are lazy lazy people, and at that time they had 2 sons living with them and they taught them to be lazy too, so they never mowed the lawn or fixed anything, one night the ceiling in there bedroom colaped because they have never fixed there roof and the light in the kitchen fills with water when it rains. so one day real soon the house will fall down and I will get new people nextdoor

frito
Hmm. Maybe... just maybe.... you could... shhh... blow it up? blame it on the electrics or sommat... get new neighbours early... practice with the CS bomb if you want... or maybe a TS grenade ;-)
well if i ever hear on the news that something was bombed, "by what this reporter thinks was a bomb very similar to ones in a video game called counter-strike" i'll know who did it.
me and the other side neighbor were going to send a errond 6 inch mortor in to his living room on the 4th of july and watch it burn for the festivities but I was to kind hearted, lol really I didnt want to go to jail.

frito
LMAO sure Frito its all right let the evil side of ya shine..its great fun when ya do :D
From the sounds of it, send the misses around to live next door whilst he builds the shed (or rather doesn't) and then see the fireworks then! She'll sort 'em out.
i guess the current plan would be to taunt them with your new shed.
I just have images of Monty Python in my head now...

Quote:Go away or ve will taunt you for ze zecond time!
well now we know the swallow built the shed, not frito, u had me going though frito.
I heard the knight's of ni weren't so impressed, there was no shrubbery inside... frito had looked the misses out ;-)
well if he ever needs to take down the shed, i can lend him a hearing.
sounds fishy to me...
now you have me missing Monty and Benny Hill, british humor rules!