Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there some secret group?
I'm not sure if you meant for other people to but I've been proving others wrong for plenty a long time which just seems to get them to spark up more at me for random reasons. I'm not chasing after Limit here, I was just using him as an example as it happened not even too long ago.

Reciprocity, I don't think we've met, but if I said something like that then I probably thought that to be true; however, never once will I lie right through my teeth and yell bs. I only call bs when it is just that, bs. About that quote, well I can't remember exactly what was going on in the thread but I believe Jabba said he had never seen me before which was a lie, and we had talked on more than several occasions which was what prompted what you have in that quote.
Complete madness...16 if you are Shakira or CB go back to their personalities, I like them much better. I think most people got a bad idea about you is because of your first post. You started off by excluding a memeber of this community that people like. You could of just said Hey hey everyone, but no you had to add Except SS. Then you to go on about how much of a badass you are, most people don't care if you are a badass or a newb as long as you show respect and an overall good kid. But simply put I think you need to grow up and get over yourself.
No way that's Shakira....she/he never talked hardly at all.
Quickening, you are judging me, and it's not the first time that you have. I'm much different in game than I was from a couple of posts I made before. I give respect to those that show respect to me, treat me as you wish to be treated.

I didn't give a shout out to SS because he's treated me like shit since I have ever known him, and it is without provokation that he's done these things.

Now why you're getting bent over something thats not your concern (we've never met have we?) I don't know.
I'm not judgin you, I'm forming an opinion about you from what you have said. Is that illegal? Everyone is judged on what they say so if you don't want to be "judged" then don't say obnoxous things. And no I haven't met you in a game before but these forums are an extension to the game, but I have read enough to know that I don't like you.
Well it looks like you've editted your post to make yourself up as some sort of good guy, but to me that's rather dishonest. Don't you worry thought, anyone that saw how your post looked origionally will know.
Sorry but I didn't edit my post, so stop trying to make me look bad.
Plus you can't edit posts after 10 minutes so that would of been impossible.
this is locked now.