Poll: How do you 'feel' about breasts implants?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Never had the opportunity to compare.
82.35%
28 82.35%
There is a distinct difference.
5.88%
2 5.88%
They feel different depending on the size.
5.88%
2 5.88%
They feel the same as natural.
0%
0 0%
I don't know I wouldn't touch a woman who had implants.
5.88%
2 5.88%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you 'feel' about breasts implants?
I know this is an old topic but i want to give my imput. I would have to say, with experiance, that im not much of a fan of massive breasts. B or C cup does just fine for me. Havent had the chance to check the feel of fake, but most if not all of the time i can tell the difference by sight. in the end i would say no to implants. They have their place. Reconstructive surgery is a good example. They are used for that a lot more then people think.
Im actually surprised you managed to stay out of this thread for so long.
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Apr 7 2005, 08:47 PM] Im actually surprised you managed to stay out of this thread for so long.
Just started looking through the forums again. For some strange reason this one caught my eye :D
I just turned 14 so I didn't feel any breast yet:Pbut I think implants are just stupid. Live with what you have. Most women think the implants would make them look more nice but to me big breasts look like a huge ugly tumor, not like something nice. [Image: icon8.gif]
smartass,Apr 7 2005, 05:31 PM Wrote:
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Apr 7 2005, 08:47 PM] Im actually surprised you managed to stay out of this thread for so long.
Just started looking through the forums again. For some strange reason this one caught my eye :D
too bad that was the only thing;)
NITRO!,Apr 8 2005, 12:08 PM Wrote:I just turned 14 so I didn't feel any breast yet:Pbut I think implants are just stupid. Live with what you have. Most women think the implants would make them look more nice but to me big breasts look like a huge ugly tumor, not like something nice. [Image: icon8.gif]
slow:P

damn i havent posted anything immature for so long.
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]