Poll: Masturbation poll.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, im a guy and I masturbate.
60.00%
18 60.00%
No, im a guy and I don't masturbate.
3.33%
1 3.33%
Yes, im a woman and I masturbate.
6.67%
2 6.67%
No, im a woman and I dont masturbate.
0%
0 0%
Yes, I ruff my lil monkey to the verge of extinction.
10.00%
3 10.00%
Everyone does it and everyone lies about it.
20.00%
6 20.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masturbation poll.
Open for discussion ya sickos. Just playin.
The first option owns all! *Raises his right hand*
I dunno, ruffin that lil monkey to the verge of extinction is pretty hardcore...
last option gets this closed, sorry.
removed the last option....no one I know would choose that one anyhow
That means jab can vote now:D.
I JACK OFF :smurf:
Bah! The empty option has been edited!
(Curses! Foiled again!)
It's back! I would've voted for it:(
Sorry that wasn't the original option, I put in something more appropriate at Trippy's request
Most probably wont believe me, but i don't need to cause my girl does it all for me...
Took me awhile to see this post....I was busy roughin the monkey as it was posted.
I wax my dolphin so much i have to wear one of those static cords around my wrist
to keep from shorting out my computer here at work.:lol:

Funny story:
I went to the doctor last year to get info on getting a vascectomy. They give you a nice
cartoon procedure manual on what to expect. When you have the procedure and heal up
after a week, you have to spank it 30 times to flush out your radiator. On the last time, you
have to bring in a sample to the office so they can do a sperm count. I asked them if I could
get a doctor's note to give to my boss saying that I had to do this at work for my medical procedure.
The doctor wasn't amused. I chickened out however, because I was embarrassed at the thought of
some big Ugandan nurse shaving my privates and me getting a woody during the process.

Am I wrong?? :wacko:
you would think that the thought of getting your nutsack cut open would keep you from getting a woody but maybe not :P
Knightmare, im not calling you a liar, but no matter how much PT your getting sometimes your girl isnt gonna be there for you 24/7, and if she is, damn your lucky.
I couldn't go for the extinction option because the description of "lil" monkey wouldn't be entirely accurate.

I don't know who lies about masturbation? I think women have a tendency to not mention it, but guys are very open. I'm good for at least once a day, and been at about that pace for five years. It of course varies on my mood and how busy I am. And if guys don't masturbate (religious reasons usually), they will have it done in their sleep for them. Physiologically speaking, we need to release. It's just more fun to do it ourselves :D
A study (done in Australia I believe) found that masturbation helps prevent prostate cancer.
yea, prostate, that's why, and we also only read the articles in playboy.
Go masturbation!
btw, I was the first one to vote for the "yes I am a guy and masturbate" !

wheres my cookie? -_-