Poll: gender and preference post coital
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I am male I sleep
23.08%
6 23.08%
I am female I sleep
0%
0 0%
I am male I get "chatty"
0%
0 0%
I am female I get "chatty"
0%
0 0%
I am male I get hungry
3.85%
1 3.85%
I am male I want to smoke
3.85%
1 3.85%
I am female I want to smoke
3.85%
1 3.85%
I am male I want to cuddle
30.77%
8 30.77%
I am female I want to cuddle
3.85%
1 3.85%
After sex I??? I will let you know when there is an after.
30.77%
8 30.77%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After sex I.....
LOLOLOL:lol: nice one jabba
I answer i like to cuddle. . .I've only found one woman in well. . basically my entire life that I have actually loved and although it may make me seem like a loser Ihave never had sex with anyone other than this woman, we aren't actually in a relationship yet but i just like being with her, after sex, it's nice to just lay in bed with her. She's leaving to England for a year in about 2 weeks for an entire year though, so I think I'm gonna just levae home and give her a surprise visit.
MaGoo.,Dec 17 2003, 03:09 AM Wrote:After sex I put my pants back on and run out the door before her husband gets home.
and if her 'wife' comes home, you just have to hope your luck is in....
I'm surprised at the amount of male cuddlers... anyway, we usually do cuddle, but I selected sleep... I do enjoy the cuddling, but I fall asleep quickly. I think it's just a priority thing.
I can fall asleep after doing anything thats too much of a strain on the Trippy system when he's sick. Taking too much medicine, eating a big sandwhich, walking to my next class, riding that girl like theres tomorrow etc. Wait scratch the last im sick, no pt for pneumonia boy.
hah. . .man am I glad I havn't gotten pneumonia again, unless I have and jjust didn;t know it 'cause I was so out of it :blink: hmmm.
...loosen the gag, undo her restraints and let her catch her breath :devil: