Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GRITS NEW DESK
So how much can you get a Hooker for? I've always wanted to get a Hooker, but couldn't seem to find anyplace to sell me one?
I have seen some very used up Hookers but I wanted a new one; one that nobody's sat on.

DAMN...this is fun.

Can you find websites for places that sell Hooker products?:P
What are the specs of your new computer?
t|'.'t|
GRITS,Jan 16 2004, 01:06 PM Wrote:yeah GB I heard some of them...the cutest was about the 'high quality' with a 'low quality' name but they make some really nice stuff. Desk drawers are dove tailed and like jabba pointed out the drawer runners cost more than a hard drive. You can sit on the desk and it is so sturdy you feel like you are sitting on a floor.
HOOKER. You will note I had to get the desk and put the hutch on top, the bottom of the hutch was not deep enough and didnt have enough drawers. Jabba sells this kind of stuff for a living so he was pretty good at guessing the cost too. I am going to work on some other pictures this weekend of the computer and the desk after everything has been transferred over from the old desk, needed more room and figured I might as well get something that matches the look of the library. The fireplace is cherry also.
Well, at least you know your hooker doesn't get around a lot, and looks to be keeping clean!