Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gwar
However, you are proving yourself incapable of understanding the connection between breaking the rules and being penalized. That is not a quality looked for in admins.
nah i know all the rules and whatnot...you being a smartass to me wont get you brownie points
He doesnt need them, second of all, i know about your so called knowledge of cheats, who you think cheats and why. Needless to say you are going to need a lot more evidence then some guy shooting at a wall and not hitting anything. :wacko:
After I post this, Pique will be gone from the forums for longer then the 1 or 2 days I had planned. He will also be banned from all the game servers once GRITS sees everything that he has said and done.

You brought this on yourself Pique, you can't seem to realise that you are digging your own grave with everything you say and do tonight.

If this wasn't Pique in the picture then who ever it was will be getting a perma ban from the servers.

Piques ability to post in this section will now also be removed and this thread will be closed. Its gone on long enough.