Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ADMIN ABUSE!!!
GJ SS, way to not get the point of that post at all. That is just an example.
I like the hitchiker scenario....
problem is if he has been riding with you for a few days...he becomes more than a stranger and you tend to put up with more crap from him than you should.
that is when friendship abuse comes in to play.

ok this has turned from Tiz's complaint to general talk on the servers so I am closing it and will open it to update everyone on what was discussed.

you are welcome to start another thread on what we should expect from players and admins I just dont want Tiz or wha? to think all of this is directed at them.
There is truth in both sides of this argument.

The logs (over 130 pages initially from the time Tiz logged on until he left me xxx) have been reviewed.
There were numerous complaints/warnings given to Tiz. I wasn’t there so can not verify the actual spawn killing, but there were at least 3 admins and a regular playing that viewed it as such. It appears Tiz did change tactics but it was not in time to change Wha?’s decision. One kick does not justify ‘Admin abuse’ accusations in this situation.
I have asked all of our admins to either answer with a ‘why’ when asked or not at all. The player should know after being warned the admin’s reason for the kick. Continued questioning becomes badgering and gagging might follow.
Tizod handled it appropriately by bringing it to the forums and PMs. Although a different title would have been more just, his emotions make it seem reasonable. He was stopped from explaining to me in game because of the tournament match that immediately followed the incident.
Tizod in not only a great player, he is a laid back kind of guy and Wha? is one of the most fair and easy going admins. It was one of those nights where even the most passive had marginal patience and a great deal of passion.