Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real-life ricochet
I saw these flying in a park near my house.... I found a picture of them online.... *gulp*

http://store5.yimg.com/I/windweavers_1789_48633

sorry i cant get my http or image posters working lately.... please excuse me.

BUT.... whats next.... jump arrows????
I have seen them before, they look cool. would like to try them out sometime. :P
yeah.... try them out of someones neck!!!!

if you hit a certain part of the neck.... you can make someone collapse...
its pretty funny.... lol

but i`m not all that sure about cutting off someones head with a hunk of plastic though.... lol
attach a battery powerd buzzsaw DUH!
what? way attach it?
just throw the buzzsaw!!!
it`ll add a little challange to it too!!!
what? why not just throw circular saw blades?
you know... just put some flashy lights on them and make them make some cool sounds when you throw then....
like..... MMUUUAAAOOOOWWWWW!!!! and SSSIIIIPPPPP..... when it returns..... RETURNS??? AAAHHH CRAP!!!
well... the frisbee is why this is cool...... you could cut part of the frisbee off insert the blade and then put it back together.. then it would rock.... hmmm maybe a chain saw on the edge of it.... and like a rocket on the push disc.
if you cut open the frisbee put the saw blade in and put the frisbee together again. The sawblade would do no more than weigh the thing down, you'd have to cut the frisbee in half and glue one half to one sid eof the blad eand one to the toehr side. of course, it would still be too heavy to fly with a sawblade in it at all.
uummm..... what?
ok ok ok..... if you put the sawblade on the "inside" then wouldn`t it be on the INSIDE!?!?!!
it would do nothing..... the blade has to be on the outside!!! lol
balde is usually bigger than a frisbee... and thats what i was saying.