Poll: Out of curiosity
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes. They bothered me.
9.52%
2 9.52%
Never had a problem with sig images over 70k.
85.71%
18 85.71%
There's options in controls for people to not view them.
4.76%
1 4.76%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of curiosity
Because I have dsl, everything pretty much loads fast for me. So I have no idea what loading times is like for others.

I'm a little curious if anyone had any problems with signature image sizes or what a reasonable size could have been.

I never had a problem with any signature images as long as the actual proportions were reasonable, ie. they don't take up a huge amount of space.

What is reasonable to you as far as limits?
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Quote:What is reasonable to you as far as limits?

Good question.
I never realy thought about it til yesterday.
I havent had any problems with large sized sigs. then again I have high speed internet too.

How mant people that come to these forms have high speed internet?

&

How many people have *cough* 56 *cough* K ? :P

I like animated sigs, it shows an animated peace of the persons personality by what they choose as theres. or is it just me that thinks that... :huh:
SNOWDAWG,Oct 2 2004, 05:13 PM Wrote:I like animated sigs, it shows an animated peace of the persons personality by what they choose as theres. or is it just me that thinks that... :huh:
That's beautiful snow :P. There was a poll I think somewhere on people's connection speed.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

You like that eh? I got more where that came from. :thumb:
the content is the only thing I worry about
Gwars is the one that handles the website, the size limit is something we talked about when we started the forums, might be a good time to bring it up now if that is what we are talking about:wacko:
* Olbest has a highspeed connection. but it took some time when looking the picture-thread or the desktops - well those are no avatars..
I say don't change the size limit, more members will join the community and they'll all bring their avatars, it would end in chaos and endless loading times. <_<
[Image: olbestlogo5tq.jpg]
Thanks QOLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: olbest.png]
Its alright as it is imo... i remember one forums where everyone had massive sigs.... dl time was a slight problem but more of one was how much space got wasted in threads where everyone was posting one liners.

Dont really have that problem here.
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
Only big ones bother me (dimension-wise).
Mine bothering any ?... i'll slap you if you do :xsmile:
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless.
[Image: stoned.jpg]