Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16 and KnightMare
hey knight.. well you're not here and i gotta sleep.. its 1130 (10:30 your time) my time, and i checked in at 1030 est also to make sure, but ive got to sleep now because im getting up at 7am tomorrow for a doctors appointment... hopefully we can get this done soon.
ay, my girl kept me over her house longer than expected...:(.. this is frustrating, can u try tomorrow at 11:00pm?
I can try, but if you mean 11 your time it's deffinately out because I have to sleep so I can get up early. This weekend I shouldn't be too busy, what about you?

Again, I'll try to be on at 11, but I'll more than likely be sleeping, tomorrow I'll actually be home come to think of it because it's my dad's birthday so later on at night around 11 EST (10 your time) I'll be online.
Will you be on tonight? I'll be online around midnight EST, maybe earlier.
I'm free tuesday, wednesday and thursday for sure. These any good for you?
Today, 7:00pm-9:00pm
i dont have no more time for ricochet, ive tried to make some but i cant seem to make it. So I shall forfeit, plus my ping/spikes are getting worse for some reason and therefore the match would be very bad. I am also taking a long break from RC, maybe quitting for good this time until I get a better connection, have more time. Im sorry for everyone putting up with the waiting from my part, I believe this is what is best to do.

This only applies if the match doesnt happen today. Other than that, im gone. Cya all.
Give it one last shot at a match? Tomorrow I'll try to be online as much as possible after 9PM EST. Saturday I'll be at work 9AM-5PM EST. I'll be home by 6PM though and I'll try to be online from 7PM-Midnight EST, and I'll leave MSN on, Sunday will not be good due to Halloween, if I am online I'll be very drunk. Monday should be a good day, how about 10PM EST? For all these times I think you're 1 hour behind me, so to get it on your time table, subtract one hour.