Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Cars
Here's wut i want.
Jeep Rubicon

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

well u take your jeep, i'll have the other item in the pic. :P
I was wondering if anyone would catch that. LOL
Well on the topic of new cars, I just won a car from my Grad stuff. An 81 Chevette automatic...4 door hatchback..blah blah blah...anywho i can't drive it till July 8, assuming i pass my road test. oh god i'm loser:(
well, i may have an old car (hey, same year as mine freefall, we must be car brothers!) but its getting new paint! will be back on thursday, i will either be happy or crying, we'll see the results.
OMG you painted the Volvo??
hope you plan on reposting a pic
oh, if we know ANYTHING about sage, or his ... VOLVO, he'll be taking many pics, and posting them. if he doens't post them, it's because the paint job was a disaster, but that's not likely. can't wait to see the new glossy shine!
i think one of my co-workers has him beat, though. she's got a '67 volvo, and she just got it painted...it's glossy red, and looks great. if sage can get his to look that way, i'll be jealous.:thumb:
I'm sorry, but I can't drive a car that sounds like a part of the female anatomy.:lol:
i'm surprised, pix. if anything, i'd figure that's ALL you drive :lol:
ya know....by the way i think you wrote that....I'm gonna take that as a complement. ;)
We are talking about cars right???? Personally, my Dodge Areola has been quite good on the
gas milage.:P
hey man, i'm all for riding around in female body parts..... i could've worded that better. Besides, "Vulva" is one of my cars many nicknames. They include: The monument, the brown bomber, the beast, son of a ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***, the tank, and volov (the robot warrior). Ironically, we mostly just call it the Volvo anyway. So yah, i will post my new and improved streamlined blue volvo, whether the job sux or is awesome, we'll see i guess! Either way i'm paying $641.