Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QUIZ
Fritoman.^_^
Grape Ape
Now how am I supposed to be admin if I'm banned?
easy, you won't be.
very funny.. but what's lovely is that it was adminship over one of the servers... not banned there am I?
CloudFuel,Oct 2 2005, 10:13 PM Wrote:very funny.. but what's lovely is that it was adminship over one of the servers... not banned there am I?
Who said that you won? Read what Grits posted.

"a drawing will be made from the names with the correct answer"
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Interestingly enough no one posted the "right" answer until after I posted my answer and fritoman declared that I had posted it as well...

THEN to make things even easier for everyone GRITS posted a brief statement which could be easily found by anyone to make things easier.. incase they weren't already easy enough...

So to wrap up let's see...

I was the only person to actually SCROUNGE and find the answer... players after me either copied my answer because they knew it was the right answer or maybe a few even looked up GRITS's little post to find it.

Either way it's pretty frickin' obvious that I got it right and a drawing from the right answer would be pretty unfair.. considering that everyone else was given the answer whereas the true winner, moi, was not.

Try that in any court.. guarantee ya it'd hold up pretty well.
CloudFuel,Oct 2 2005, 10:52 PM Wrote:Interestingly enough no one posted the "right" answer until after I posted my answer and fritoman declared that I had posted it as well...

THEN to make things even easier for everyone GRITS posted a brief statement which could be easily found by anyone to make things easier.. incase they weren't already easy enough...

So to wrap up let's see...

I was the only person to actually SCROUNGE and find the answer... players after me either copied my answer because they knew it was the right answer or maybe a few even looked up GRITS's little post to find it.

Either way it's pretty frickin' obvious that I got it right and a drawing from the right answer would be pretty unfair.. considering that everyone else was given the answer whereas the true winner, moi, was not.

Try that in any court.. guarantee ya it'd hold up pretty well.
I don't give a shit about what happens in court. This is a silly little contest. I'm just going by what Grits posted. There will be a drawing.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Hrm. Next time must remember to take only the first answer.

A few people gave a lot of answers... So technically you can just guess all the senior admins.. I guess anyone who mentioned fritoman in the beginning got it right too then if we are accepting multiple answers.

And wha? mentioned earlier, next time we should have the answer pm'd.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

frito :-P
lol i'm late