Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy 21st Anon
Have a Happy 21st. Though that means nothing since legal drinking age is 19 there.:P
[Image: b_560x95.png]
:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

<span style="color:#CC66CC">HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANONYMITY<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

:bp::kiss: :bp::kiss: :bp::kiss: :bp::kiss: :bp::kiss: :bp:
Happy Birthday:D

GRITS: Recip will be very jealous:P
Go ANON!!!

You rule and we all heart you. Come ct off my head sometime, or listen to some power of the dragonflame or whatever... WOOT!

BIRTHDAY!!!
far away, will our eyes now see the day
for today, the everlasting eternal sun
washed away, the dreams of a brighter day
forever hold the dream inside
the chance to fight another fight
the breaking hearts that stand for all our li-i-ives
live tonight

[Image: post-71-1127203434.jpg]
[Image: MrDucklover.png]
Happy Birthday Anon :thumb:hope you have a great time but not toooooo great of a time:P
happy birthday?!?
:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: Happy birthday!?!!?!?!?!?! :wub::wub::wub::wub:
:heartbeat::heartbeat:
Hope it was a good one.
OMG
ANON &lt;3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAppy Birthday Man!!!!!
little late.

We dont always agree

But have a good one anyway. :thumb:
It was a good birthday. I went to the jays game and we beat boston 8 - 1. Then after that i had a nice dinner with the family, then had a bunch of friends over for a good old fashioned house party. There is still some beer caps lying around:toast:

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, im definitely feeling the love and im definitely feeling we need more females in the community.
umm late again :rolleyes:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :thumb:
Little late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :thumb:
Happy Birthday sweetie!
Quote:anonymity' date='Apr 24 2006, 07:30 AM' post='49764']
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, im definitely feeling the love and im definitely feeling we need more females in the community.

An.... interesting comment Anon. I would like to think that the reason for this is that we are a friendly well rounded community that doesn't feel the need to go out and hunt for some more human toys to talk with:D

Oh, and happy late birthday. Tell everyone that since I only just posted you are legally required to go out and have another party. I'll even send you a beer if you send me the p&amp;p:D
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
you got it anna... thanks again to everyone i didnt thank and the last post
Happy belated 21st!!!