Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you get your screen name?
zig came from back in the BBS/pre internet days... it was originally ziggerfeablgerzit, just to annoy people in chat with an odd name...

OOPS howevere came from my lack of ability to overcome gravity:)
oops
i have that problem in real life to:P
Quote:anonymity' date='Oct 18 2006, 04:34 AM' post='51757']
i have that problem in real life to:P
haha me too! me too!
oops
' Wrote:zig came from back in the BBS/pre internet days... it was originally ziggerfeablgerzit, just to annoy people in chat with an odd name...

OOPS howevere came from my lack of ability to overcome gravity:)

shit man you still make me laugh. lol the way you would fall when I played against you made me laugh really hard I dont know but you would fall on dumb things and it was soo funny lol.
~Your Ticket To The Future is Always Blank~
Let's see...

Miagi - Originally used Mr. Miagi in ricochet but shortened it to Miagi after creating DTC clan. Karate kid, wax on wax off, was a pretty cool guy in movies. Created it in my c++ programming class in 10th grade while playing CS.

Some alias's:

Hypnos - God of dreams, I like roman and greek mythology about gods and goddesses. I used it when I was "tired" of people in rico.

Pennywise - Stephen King's IT the clown was where I got it from. When I fell a lot, I had a key binded to "We all float down here", so I figured I would use that name sometimes.

[13]Player - I like things that other people don't, such as 13. That and it's a play off the 13th warrior... You can't have 13 players in grits rico servers so it's also odd :ph34r:.

Mr. Metaphor - Back when Sev's server was around, we were talking about clans, so I was like let's make a grammar clan or something like that, but the point is we all changed our names to things like Mr. Analogy, Mr. onomatopoeia...

Tater Salad - Ron White...

I think that's all...
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

' Wrote:I was walking down the street one day and there was a guy selling shoes that were cut in half, you could buy either the front part of the shoe or the back part, and I saw he was making a ton of money doing this. So I thought I could do the same, so I went and bought a bunch of shoes and cut them all in half to prepair for the comeing days sale, but when I tried to sell them no one was buying, so I decided to sell the back half of the shoe for a set price and give the front half of the shoe for free with every sale, so when people would walk by I would say "buy the back half and get "free toes" and they sold like wild fire and I got to be known as the freetoeman.:D

as for "grape ape" I loved the cartoon when I was a kid :P

I recall the birth of fritoman differently...:)

' Wrote:'I want my mouthwash' is a replacement name for people who come in as "Player" I did that in honor of Scope:)there are also some others, one I put in for Nitro that is in german and "I want my fritos" .....I will let you guess who that one is in honor of:)

we can always change those if you guys have any suggestions,
Right after I changed them I had someone ask me who Honigkuchenpferd was, said he shows up all the time but is a total noob:lol:

We should definately have one of them be, "Squish is my lord and master, I shall bow before his greatness"

Squish just happened I guess....

.myxomatosis. is an awesome song.... about a not so awesome disease but who cares.

I'll always be relish to anon