Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nba Player Tim Hardaways, "I hate gay people Comment"
There are documented cases all over the world of homosexual animals.

I believe it occurs naturally, as why would you choose a life of reticule?

Tim has a right to his opinion, but sometimes its best to keep opinions to yourself. The Bible says a man shouldn't lay with another man so people say being homosexual is wrong. But the Bible also says not to hate your enemies, your brothers, basically don't hate anyone. This is said and also taught through countless stories in the Bible. The idea to love everyone and hate no one is a much stronger and more apparent lesson in the Bible then don't be homosexual. So if you hate on homosexuals, you are just as much of a sinner as a homosexual. Plus there is the hundred of years the Catholic church could of easily changed any part of the Bible to suit their needs and we would have no clue. And back with the old council of something, the name escapes me, where they decided what books of the bible would actually be in the Bible. The Bible has definitely
been touched by the hands of man. With the Bible being the only real reading in those days, I'd say having that one verse was a pretty good way to curb homosexuality.

Messages In This Thread
Nba Player Tim Hardaways, "I hate gay people Comment" - by Quickening - 02-16-2007, 09:41 AM