Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nba Player Tim Hardaways, "I hate gay people Comment"
How interpretable is the bible? Keeping in mind it was written by men, divine inspiration or not, it contains passages and rules that have been interpreted when they were first written and again interpreted when they were translated and rewritten, some of the passages wha quoted I may have interpreted differently if we weren’t already on the topic of homosexuality…..which reminds me this isn’t the bible debate….someone please start one of those :blsh:
I think Tim Hardaway has the right to his opinion, but what he says is not only mean and bigoted but it comes from a lack of education, when he says ‘no one’ would be comfortable with a ###### guy in the locker room with them. I don’t believe all pro ball players are homophobic. “Hate” is a strong word and I think people use it rather loosely to give their opinions. You can’t stop people from hating certain groups of people but it should not be ‘condoned’ (to use Tim’s own word). Bigotry is bigotry whether it is for blacks, women, jews, gays, or atheist…..ahhhh, now there is one group, that people think it is ok to hate…atheist….but that is yet another debate and I have already strayed a bit off the main topic once.

Messages In This Thread
Nba Player Tim Hardaways, "I hate gay people Comment" - by GRITS - 02-19-2007, 10:23 AM