Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nba Player Tim Hardaways, "I hate gay people Comment"
I had read somewhere some time ago...so I dont know if they ever proved it "or still checking in to it or disproved it" but it was said that when they did autopsys on ###### men the brain stem was much smaller then that of an average man and more the size of a womans, if this is the case (which I am not saying it is) then they were born homosexual. If they were not then you are saying men just like any other man made a choice to be this way, and that comes back to "why would you choose to be an outcast", when you would be perfectly happy with a woman? I believe there is a genetic difference that makes them they way they are. I think it was put into the bible that "a man should not lay down with another man" because it came after the the line that said "go forth and mutiply" and they knew that really wouldn't work out to well.

I dont hate homosexuals at all, they do not intrude on my life what so ever, and when I was single I would always say, I wish every other guy was a homosexual because that would leave more ladys for me. :P

Messages In This Thread
Nba Player Tim Hardaways, "I hate gay people Comment" - by fritoman - 02-16-2007, 09:03 PM