Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
netniV
he must be on vacation, he seems to be answering in all of the posts and even creating quite a few of his own....oh I know what it is he is trying to keep the forums busy to soften me up for the next time he asks me to start a TS server.....It is a fun game but it still has a few quirks. thinking about it...but I would lose one of the ricochet servers if I did it...I have set a limit for myself 5 servers :D
**cough** Net is a committed individual who cares deeply about the Ricochet Community **cough**
Plus he wants a dedicated TS server. Cool - I say do it !!!
Trust me... I can outpost an entire board of users if I have to ;-) There is another message board I goto, which has been neglected slightly for this one... and on there I have more than 5000+ posts on the next top poster ;-) Remember, I'm a computer nerd with fast fingers! (70-90 WPM for those secretaries out there).

ok, and it's also so I can get a proper TS server going... heh. I think we all need it!
Do you really need a proper ts server, from what i've heard their are like 300 of them, one is bound to be proper.
Nah. They ain't proper till I can get my admin status ;-) heh. Seriously though, I haven't noticed one that seems to have any admins on what so ever.... now that may be just randomly look, but after several weeks, I thought that would have passed...