Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
buddylist
I can't find a file to replace.
Quote:Looks like I'm stuck facing newbs in a graphically appalling version of the game I used to love playing

i don't know why people are complaining that the ricochet for steam is graphically inferior to the ricochet for won. if anything, the graphics look a little crisper. i actually don't think they are (they are likely the same)...i just like the new font better...^_^. by default, it seems that steam games run in 640X480 mode...just increase the screen resolution. if the video options are configured correctly, then i don't really see any problem (at least on that end...steam has plenty of other problems <_<).
duh stupid me..i didnt add my e-mail:D

[email protected] my steam+msn account
If people want to add me go ahead, I'm signed up as Gwarsbane
I agree that the font looks nicer, and the graphics seem crispier... it's that lag issue that i want resolved... Btw, as your email address is tied to your CD key ... should we all be giving them out on here?
well steam decided that my account conflicted with my brother's account that he had made previously. Luckily he is so disgusted with steam right now, that he doesn't want to play anymore. My nickname on steam is still punkgirl, but my email is [email protected] (please don't send email to this account, its my brother's)
I have re-added you. I thought they were making exceptions for this?
obviously not....
maybe it's planned for the future.
Signed up now...

FreeFall

[email protected]
I added ya, as I guessed who you were... probably because it said "FreeFall":)
There were 7 freefalls when I did it by handle alone.
that's 6 admirers I have

I should start a Fan Club
or maybe you admire all of them:P
My email that I signed up with is:
[email protected]

My username is:
MotherGoose