Poll: Change CS Server To?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
CS:Source
35.71%
5 35.71%
Another HL2 Mod
35.71%
5 35.71%
Don't Change
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS Server Change
I'm all for change, to what though I'm not even sure. With valve's "surprise" around the corner I'm withholding my vote until its revealed, even though I believe its going to be an official release for hl2dm.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

NOOOO don't change I still play cs and do the vroom vroom some of us that don't or can't play hl2 still play cs and play on the server:P
ok let HL2DM come out....that is a definite server for me....those that have known me long enough know that was my first online game and I have been hanging on to all our servers so that Holdouts wont 'run out' when they actually put HL2DM online...might not be the CS server but we will have a HL2DM server for sure..

source server...either way doesnt matter much to me but I know I would play it more if more of you were playing it:thumb:
Id be on the cs server more iof there were people on it and/or it was 24/7 vroom vroom (basically all i play cs for).
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
VROOOOOOOM where are u Annatar when im in there HUH HUH???:P
I dont know where are you when im looking at the empty server??
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
So now that DM has come out Grits have you looked into it?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
not yet
it has always been an ultimate goal to have a HL2DM server, I think I might wait for the bugs to subside some
I will contact Holdout's then and see what his plans are since I need to get something going. It will tide me over until a decent mod comes out or maybe DOD Source.
no no no we will just change one of the servers if you think it is ready for playing
I just thought it had a lot of bugs
:D
Don't do it cause of me. That's not right or fair to anyone else.
that is not what I meant :)

I have 'hung on to' all the servers with the anticipation of having one or maybe even two HL2DM servers

I was looking for an opinion and knew you had already played and would know if it was ready. You are not the first to approach me about a HL2DM server just the first to say it here;)
Don't matter to me, I can't remember the last time I played even just one round of CS hehe
It was a couple of months ago on jeep rally.
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Dec 5 2004, 06:53 PM] It was a couple of months ago on jeep rally.
See I don't even remember that hehe